//Sweet Dreams

The Dreamer ♥

Hello~! My name is Dreamy. Well, last night I've dream about my one special person. He make me feels like.. having a very very special feeling. PUT ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HERE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE.



My Stories/ More about me/ Stuff/ Links

Talk Here~

PUT YOUR CHATBOX CODES HERE !!
Bring the memories back



Credit

Basecode: Lurve
Template by: Nisrina Khalilah
Other:

Editor & Owner:
YOUR NAME

The Adventurous Adventure of One Direction
Heyya peeps. Assalamualaikum to my muslim peeps. How's it hanging? Me? I'm doing great. I've just got ok from a heart break. I'm all ok now. Hahaha.

Ok. Like the title said. It's about ONE DIRECTION!! The guy that made this short animated movie, is a G.E.N.I.U.S. Seriously. I loved it. Here's the first 'ADVENTUROUS ADVENTURE OF ONE DIRECTION' :


I cant stop laughing my pants off watching this movie. It's just so hilarious. The second one just came out a few days ago, but I didnt get to watch it during the release because the internet connection at my house was disconnected for a few days till today!

Here's the movie!


For you directioners out there, I know you'll love it. Especially the part when Liam shrieked because he saw a spoon. Hahaha. Enjoy!



Older Post | Newer Post