//Sweet Dreams

The Dreamer ♥

Hello~! My name is Dreamy. Well, last night I've dream about my one special person. He make me feels like.. having a very very special feeling. PUT ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HERE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE.



My Stories/ More about me/ Stuff/ Links

Talk Here~

PUT YOUR CHATBOX CODES HERE !!
Bring the memories back



Credit

Basecode: Lurve
Template by: Nisrina Khalilah
Other:

Editor & Owner:
YOUR NAME

B.A.P fanfiction - PART 1
Heyya peeps.. Assalamualaikum to my muslim readers. As you all know, I'm a writer. I write on my free time, but I never did submit any of my works to any company. Today, I would like to post one of my writings. It's a fanfiction, about a Korean group. Quite famous actually. They are... B.A.P ! I still haven't got the title for the fanfiction yet. I'll put it as I got one later.


"Noona!"

SooHyeon smiled as she heard JunHong a.k.a Zelo of B.A.P called her. They have been friends since Zelo was born as they were neighbours. Since she is older than him, Zelo presume her as his noona.

"JunHong-ah. Why are you so late?" She crosses her arms in front of her chest. "I've been sitting here for almost an hour, you know? And it's freaking cold!"

"Mianei-yo, noona. Practice has been very rough today, and very long too. I couldnt go out. MIanei." He gave SooHyeon his sweet smile and does his aegyo. "I'll treat you dinner later, ok?" His eyes then caught a figure of someone, sitting on the bench beside his noona. "Who is she?"

Zelo's question made SooHyeon smiled and pull her friend up with her. "JunHong-ah, this is my friend, SeoYang. She's a chingu of mine from the university. SeoYang-ah, this is my dongsaeng, JunHong. You could call him Zelo. It's his stage name."

SeoYang flashes Zelo with her sweet smile. "Annyeong, JunHong-sshi. SooHyeon has been talking a lot about you, every single second of the day. She kept babbling everything about her wonderful dongsaeng."

"Seriously? Well, that is just typical noona. She has always been blabbing about me to everyone. Have you heard the songs that my group sang?" Zelo continued to smiled.

SooHyeon quickly cut SeoYang off before she could respond to Zelo's question. "Actually, JunHong-ah. This is the reason that I took her here. You see, SeoYang doesnt listen to K-Pop. She just moved here from UK. So, she doesnt really know any K-Pop songs or group."

The boy's mouth dropped immediately. "What? How can you not listen to K-Pop, noona? Dont worry. I'll help you to like K-Pop, starting with my own group, B.A.P."

SeoYang giggled, by just looking at Zelo's determination to make her listen to his songs. "Ok there, big guy. I'm counting on you, ok?"

"Ok the. Lets head inside. We can have some hot cocoa first, since it's been very cold for noona to stay outside here," Zelo said, taking the 2 girls inside the studio.

(this will be used as my page break)

"Hey guys!" greeted SooHyeon, energetically.

SeoYang and Zelo followed her from behind, both didnt stop chatting, exchanging stories. Within minutes, they became like bestfriends as SeoYang speaks in English fluently, and Zelo like girls that's good in English.

"SooHyeon finished your class already?" JoungUp asks, wiping away his sweats.

YongGuk looks straight at SeoYang and Zelo with a smile on his face. "JunHong-ah. Who is she? Your friend? Or SooHyeon's friend?"

Immediately, SeoYang stopped talking, and introduces herself "Annyeong haseyo. Naneun, Kwon SeoYang imnida. I'm a friend of SooHyeon from the university." She then smiled the same smile when she met Zelo outside.

Then, Zelo got excited. "Channie-hyung, she likes sushi and sashimi. Oh yeah, and coffee too!"

The one that Zelo call Channie-hyung, or better known as HimChan, a naughty-looking guy, smiled brightly. "Chincah? Great. Let's have some after the practice. Can we, YongGuk-ah?"

YongGuk looked at SeoYang, still smiling. "Surely." He then gave SeoYang a wink, making the girl blush.

"Hey. Dont you go all flirty with her. She didnt even know you guys. Barely, know." SooHyeon said, sitting on a nearby table while sipping on her hot cocoa. "She doesnt listen to K-Pop back in UK."

Now, YoungJae's mouth dropped. "Seriously? You're kidding me right? You're playing around, joking like always. Aren't you, SooHyeon-ah?"

"No. She's not kidding. I really dont know who you guys are. I just knew JunHong because SooHyeon couldnt stop talking about her dongsaeng." SeoYang explain, giving all of them a crooked smile.

YongGuk then stands up. "Let us introduce ourselves then. "I'm the oldest and the leader of this group, Bang YongGuk, but just call me YoungGuk, this is HimChan, the one that loves sushi, sashimi and coffee,YoungJae, the baby-faced smartypants, JongUp, he's passionate about dancing, and you've known our maknae, JunHong. There's another one of us, DaeHyun. He went to the toilet a while ago. He should be back ...."

"Heads up!!" shouted a voice. Zelo was then tackled down by a guy from behind. Both of the guys slides down the slippery dance floor.

"Yah, Jung DaeHyun. Behave yourself. We have a guest here today," scolded HimChan, kinda sounds like nagging, as always. 

The one that tackled Zelo; DaeHyun, looked up to where he saw a girl standing. The girls was looking straight at him too, shocked from him tackling Zelo. "Dugun seyo?" he asked.

"Nan, SeoYang imnida. Nice intro, I must say," SeoYang answered, smiling and giggling. Without her noticing it, her heart starts to melt for this guy, just by his spontaneous, unplanned intro.

She kept staring at DaeHyun, and so does DaeHyun that doesnt take his eyes of from that girl.

"Yah, Jung Pabo. Get off of my dongsaeng." SooHyeon then pulled Zelo up.

"Ok then. Lets continue our practice," said DaeHyun, getting up and brushing his butt off. He then head towards the radio, starting up the song.

Both of the girls sat at the back of the room, watching the boys practicing. SeoYang couldn't help herself from staring at DaeHyun throughout the practice, being mesmerized by DaeHyun's voice and sexiness..




to be continued...... 




Older Post | Newer Post