//Sweet Dreams

The Dreamer ♥

Hello~! My name is Dreamy. Well, last night I've dream about my one special person. He make me feels like.. having a very very special feeling. PUT ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HERE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE.



My Stories/ More about me/ Stuff/ Links

Talk Here~

PUT YOUR CHATBOX CODES HERE !!
Bring the memories back



Credit

Basecode: Lurve
Template by: Nisrina Khalilah
Other:

Editor & Owner:
YOUR NAME

Top 5 Songs That Made Me Cry
Hey peeps. It's my first day of the new semester for me today, and I'm just so tired. The weather is like crazy. It's dang hot in the morning till noon, and rains heavily in the evening till now. I'm getting headache.

I'm not gonna blab anything stupid. I wanna ask you guys something. Do you have certain songs that makes you sad and wanna cry at times? Well, I do. I usually listens to these kind of songs when I'm sad, having a bad day. But I also listen it on normal times, and I still wanna cry too. That's kinda weird of me right? Hehe.

One of the songs that made me cry when I listen to is A Song For Mama by Boys II Men.


I didnt live with my mom right not. Last semester, I stayed at the college's hostel. This semester I stayed with my aunt. Sometimes, I miss my mom like hell. And when this song was played in my mp3, I would cry. Seriously. I'm not joking. Listen to it. I wanna know how you felt.

The next song that made me cry is They Don't Know About Us by my fav idol, One Direction!




Ok. I'm currently not in any relationships. I'm single, and I love it. Haha. This song is too sweet and romantic (for me. idk bout you guys) , I want my future husband to sing it for me one day. Just for me. Well, the song made me cried when it come to Zayn's and Louis' part of the song.

'They dont know how special you are,
They dont know what you've done to my heart
They can say anything they want
Cause they dont know us'

Next in line, is Over Again, also by ONE DIRECTION from their latest album (with the song above it) !





The chorus, is just too romantic! Listen to the song. I cant tell you what I felt when I'm listening to it.

'If you’re pretending from the start like this,
With a tight grip, then my kiss
Can mend your broken heart
I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend you broken parts
That might fit like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again'

Another song that made me in tears is a song by Celine Dion. She told that this song was made for her father. And surely, I cried when I was singing it, even at the karaoke with my friends. Because You Loved Me.


Surely, I miss my dad too just as much I miss my mom. I'm his teddy bear. And I'll always be his teddy. My dad and I are quite close together. So yeah. You'll understand. Listen to it.

Lastly, the song that made me sentimental, Lego House by the cute and talented ginger Ed Sheeran.



I dont really get the music video though. But one thing, the melody of the song, is just too good, it made cry. I'm not a cry baby, but we all have our sentimental moments.

Who ever said that he/she never cried, YOU'RE LYING! You must've cried. At least once in your live.






Older Post | Newer Post