//Sweet Dreams

The Dreamer ♥

Hello~! My name is Dreamy. Well, last night I've dream about my one special person. He make me feels like.. having a very very special feeling. PUT ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HERE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE.



My Stories/ More about me/ Stuff/ Links

Talk Here~

PUT YOUR CHATBOX CODES HERE !!
Bring the memories back



Credit

Basecode: Lurve
Template by: Nisrina Khalilah
Other:

Editor & Owner:
YOUR NAME

SUPERHEROES
Good evening peeps. It's 9 pm Malaysia time here. I got kinda bored, listening to Joe Brooks' SUPERMAN, when I got this idea to write. Hahaha. Surely, before Joe Brooks, I'm listening to Cher Lloyd's SUPERHERO. So, here it is.

Ok. Basicly, superhero is a person (or somebody from outer space) that saves the earth, like in the comics and movies. Of course it's not real. It's fiction. But hey, the only things that's real in this world is YOU. 

One of the most famous superhero is... SUPERMAN


Who wouldnt know this hunk? I adore him since I was a kid. A guy with super powers. Wow. I really like him before. But one thing that's just stupid is his disguises. I mean, he just dresses up like a man working in the office, wearing spectacles, but no one ever knows that he's superman, when he obviously looks alike. It's kinda funny though..

Next, we have BATMAN


Basiclly, he's just a filthy rich orphan that owns a company in Gotham City. His parents were shot dead when he was just a kid. And if I'm not mistaken, he became batman to avenge something. Right? I'm not sure. I think, we could be anything as long as we're rich like him. But there's one thing that I've been thinking for a long time. Why dont any villain ever find his batcave?

Next in line in my superhero list, CAPTAIN AMERICA


Currently, he is my second most favourite superhero. I'll reveal my number one most favourite superhero in just a moment. Captain America is just a normal guy, but gets his body fits through an injection. Well, he is the OLDEST superhero ever (according to the comics) . But, he's still one of the most handsome superhero ever (Chris Evans) . Hey. Dont judge me. I'm just a typical girl.

Next in line of these superheroes, THOR


He's the god of thunder from Asgard (not on earth, ok) . The thing bout him that made him known is his hammer (no one could lift it, even hulk) and his soft, blonde hair. All the girls in the world (including me) are jealous of that gorgeous hair. If only we could have it.

We also have the boy who got bitten by an insect, SPIDERMAN

 

He's actually Peter Parker, a normal guy that then got bitten by a radioactive spider. He then becomes spidey to save his town, also to avenge his uncle's murderer. That's like typical. But i love all of his movies because the villains are super awesome! I didnt even missed one of spidey's movies.

Ok, last one. He's my number one most favourite superhero of all time... IRONMAN!


He's the same batman - filthy rich and seriously a genius. I'm in love with Tony Stark's personality. He's sarcastic and talks what's in his mind. I wish I could talk like that too. That'll surely make my haters hate me more. But I'm gonna love it. Another thing that made ironman my most favourite superhero is because Robert Downey Jr got this role! He's charismatic, my mentor. 

That's it about my view about superheroes. There are lots of them, like the flash, green hornet, hulk, and many more. And I'm sure, everyone has their own favourites and reasons to like them. 



Older Post | Newer Post