//Sweet Dreams

The Dreamer ♥

Hello~! My name is Dreamy. Well, last night I've dream about my one special person. He make me feels like.. having a very very special feeling. PUT ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HERE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE.



My Stories/ More about me/ Stuff/ Links

Talk Here~

PUT YOUR CHATBOX CODES HERE !!
Bring the memories back



Credit

Basecode: Lurve
Template by: Nisrina Khalilah
Other:

Editor & Owner:
YOUR NAME





Ok..In case you guys didn't know, they are ONE DIRECTION! Why did I post this? It's because I'm a directioner. Duh. Why would I do this if I dont even like them in the first place right?

Basically, they are British-Irish boyband from The X Factor season 7. They only won the 3rd place, but still, they rule the world! They became world wide when their single, WMYB airs.

The single, What Makes You Beautiful. Some people says that I'm only dreaming. But for me. It's like something that gives me strength. I felt pretty everytime I listen to this song. This keeps me strong because I know, I'm not beautiful. Thank you boys.

Actually, I'm the type that has low self-confidence. When listening t their songs, I got to keep my head up, and boosting up my self-confidence. People may say I'm just dreaming. I'll never gonna meet One Direction. Listen this people. LIKE I CARE. I will get the chance to meet them someday. And this is what I'll tell them 

'thanks for making me happy throughout these years. your songs makes me strong enough to move on'

Ok. Lets stop talking like I'm gonna blow.

Most people say that people only liked them because of their handsomeness and awesomeness. Well, that's totally WRONG! I fell in love at first hearing the WMYB. It makes my heart melt. I didnt even look at their faces at that time. I started to know them when I saw the music video. And that's when I fell heads over heels for NIALL JAMES HORAN.


Actually, I really like guys with blonde hair (dirty blonde too). Especially the one with blue eyes! OMG they are damn hot! Ok. I'm fangirling, but like I care. He has the talents and the voice that makes girls elt. His jokes and funny attitude. Who wouldn't fall for him?

Ok. That's all I wanted to talk bout Niall. I could write longer, but I just dont wanna.

And then, there's the cheeky one in the group. HARRY STYLES!


The youngest one in the group, and the most sexy one in the group. I'm not just saying that he has a sexy body, but also sexy voice. Especially during 'Little Thing'. It melts right in me. I was like Oh My God when I heard his voice. I admire him so much. 

The third one in my list would be LIAM PAYNE!


Eventually, he's the Daddy of the group. I could agree with that. I was starstruck-ed when he sang 'Cry Me A River' by Michael Buble (my idol) during his audition. I was like WHOA! Never thought someone could sing that song as good as Michael Buble. Anyhow, I like his accent. Really.

Next in line would be LOUIS TOMLINSON!


He's the sassy one. But well, he's SERIOUSLY funny. I love it when he's with Eleanor (the one in the picture) . They are like the sweetest couple ever. They look cute together. Who wouldn't agree on that. They trust each other eventhough they barely get to see each other. I just love this couple.

Finally, we have ZAYN MALIK!


I admire his voice DAMN much. He has a very, very sweet voice. Although he didnt know how to dance, at least he has THE voice. He and Perrie also look cute together. Both of them are sweet towards each other (hoping my guy will do the same) . Perrie's mom even highlighted Zayn's hair blonde. That's very sweet of them. Just look at the picture of them on the scooter. Love it!

Ok. I think that's enough. Well actually it's not enough. But I have to stop, or I'll write some non-important things about them. HAhahaha. I'm crazy sometimes. But hey. That's just who I am. And I love myself. HUG!

Here are some of their music videos. Enjoy!

WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL




LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG




ONE THING




LITTLE THINGS






Older Post | Newer Post