//Sweet Dreams

The Dreamer ♥

Hello~! My name is Dreamy. Well, last night I've dream about my one special person. He make me feels like.. having a very very special feeling. PUT ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HERE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE.



My Stories/ More about me/ Stuff/ Links

Talk Here~

PUT YOUR CHATBOX CODES HERE !!
Bring the memories back



Credit

Basecode: Lurve
Template by: Nisrina Khalilah
Other:

Editor & Owner:
YOUR NAME

LATEST IDOLS
Heyya peeps. Gosh. It's been a while since I've updated this blog. Getting busy right now since the new semester will be starting in less than a week. Huh. Time flies damn fast. I'm not finish with my holiday fever yet. Grr..

Ok. Actually, another reason why I havent been updating is I dont have any idea what to post about. You see, idea comes spontaneously. And it didnt came to me when I'm stressed out like now. But now, I got an idea when I was listening to my idol's song.

Besides One Direction, surely I like other singers too. Well, I've talked about Cher Lloyd, the cheeky British girl. Basicly, she's the only female singer that I'm currently listening to. Idk why, but her songs are the best.

My first idol (One Direction is still on the top of my list ok) is a good friend of One Direction. He also wrote the lyric for Little Things. The cute ginger that I adore... ED SHEERAN


Once again, thanks lil sis for making me listen to his famous song, The A Team (I'm gonna give the video later). The lyric in the song, really means a lot. The melody, it gets in my soul. He really knows how to produce a very good song. He deserves all of the awards that he got.

His next single, Lego House. I couldnt get enough of it. I must listen to it a few times before changing the song. Idk why, but I fell in love with that song. I really like it.





Ok. That's it about Ed. I've just recently liked him, so there's not much that I would know bout him. The next

idol that I would love to talk about is yet another British heartrob. He's from Essex. The charming, OLLY MURS

 

See? Isnt he a charming lad? And sometimes, he does looks cute, and yummy. Hahahaha..I'm joking about the yummy part. His first song that I heard was This Song Is About You from the album In Case You Didnt Know. I heard it when my bro played the song in the car. I immediately fell in love with it. Hehe.

The second song that I heard was Oh My Goodness. The music video is very, very cute. I mean like, he chased the girl that he fell in love at first sight around the place. Isnt that cute? Hahaha.

Heart Skips A Beat. Yeah, it has many versions. But the version that I like the most is it's acoustic version ft Niall Horan. I found it accidentally, actually. Hahaha.

Next, Troublemaker, his latest single from his latest album (that still didnt reach Malaysia) Right Place, Right Time. His voice, it's like cotton candy for my ears. Even my cousin said this, "I felt like I wanna eat his voice". Hahaha. Well, that's the truth. It is one of his fav songs too.

The songs Dance With Me Tonight, Heart On My Sleeve and C'mon, Cmon. I heard it after I heard Troublemaker. Hahahaha.. Stupid me. I should've listen to these songs first.













Well, that's the end of this post. I dont know what else to say. I hope you'll enjoy those videos too. I'll see you guys soon.



Older Post | Newer Post