//Sweet Dreams

The Dreamer ♥

Hello~! My name is Dreamy. Well, last night I've dream about my one special person. He make me feels like.. having a very very special feeling. PUT ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HERE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE.



My Stories/ More about me/ Stuff/ Links

Talk Here~

PUT YOUR CHATBOX CODES HERE !!
Bring the memories back



Credit

Basecode: Lurve
Template by: Nisrina Khalilah
Other:

Editor & Owner:
YOUR NAME

K-POP
Heyya peeps. I'm back!

I guess you know why I'm posting another one. Yeah. I'm totally bored to death! I'm currently on a semester break until December 3, so I pretty much have nothing to do.

I wanna tell you bout my obsession, since 2010 (hahaha..) I just gotta thank my ex-friend (she's like, hate me now) to make me fell in love with K-Pop, which stands for Korean Pop. I actually liked J-Pop first, but K-Pop beat them out.

The first song that she made me listen to is 'Wedding Dress' by TaeYang (BIG BANG). Ok. To be honest, his hairstyle actually effects his music. The song is pretty much like, destroyed when I saw his hairstyle at first. I was like, Ok. I dont like it.


But then, there's a link new the lyrics. I clicked it, and it leads to Lollipop by BIG BANG and 2NE1. The colour of the clothes used in the video is fascinating. Because I liked the colour, I listen to the song then. I'm quite amazed with the video. It' just very colourful, and cute too. And to my surprise, it's a song for LG LOLLIPOP. Ok. I fell on love with it, and play it over and over again before I look for another song. Here're some of their big hit.










And not to be missed. The song that made me fell for K-Pop.. LOLLIPOP!


Ok. That's the end of BIG BANG. My other favourite is INFINITE!


I dont know when they debute, what their debut single is. I know them when they were promoting their song, BEFORE THE DAWN. I really dont like that song. But it's very catchy, so it always been playing in my mind. But I like their single after that, NOTHING'S OVER, also their next album. Their dance moves are very sharp, and it's very hard for me to copy them. Poor me. But I'm trying my best to do the dance.













I think that's enough for the boy groups. I'm gonna talk bout girl groups now. First, my favourite girl group. The ever charismatic, 2NE1!


Who wouldn't love them? Who wouldn't love their songs? They are just too good. no wonder even Will.I.Am loves working with them. Their song, CAN'T NOBODY really is my thing. I can follow the dance step. No kidding. I can do it. Hahaha. Seriously. Ok. Their next song, CLAP YOUR HANDS id also catchy. And hey. Wanna know a secret? BIG BANG is dancing as their back dancers in the video too! Well, it's not a secret anymore since many has make a fuss of it when the video was out. Oh yeah. Their other song, GO AWAY is my favourite in the album. I've once sang it when I went to karaoke with my bff, and I lost my voice! Hahaha.














Ok. Another group that's known world wide is none other than GIRLS' GENERATION!


Bring the boys out! Oh yeah. I just love them. The song that made them known by other countries are GEE. Bet you've heard it. It has already reached 90 million views on YouTube. Another single that's famous as Gee is OH! The music is kinda girlish though. But I love it. Next, have you heard of RUN DEVIL RUN? If you haven't, you should. Love the dance move in the song. Oh yeah. The song that made them debut in US is THE BOYS. If you don't know the song, then you're lying!













Also, here's a song from their sub-unit group, TAETISEO, TWINKLE!



There are actually lists of K-Pop groups, and I love more than 10. But I couldnt write about them all in this post. It'll be TOO long. Hahaha. But I know, you must've known some of the groups right? Also the solo singers like Ailee.

K-Pop is good for people that oves dancing as it'll be a beat for you guys. I dance to their songs to lose weight, since I dont really like going outside. How bout you guys try it. It'll be great.!



Older Post | Newer Post