//Sweet Dreams

The Dreamer ♥

Hello~! My name is Dreamy. Well, last night I've dream about my one special person. He make me feels like.. having a very very special feeling. PUT ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HERE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE.



My Stories/ More about me/ Stuff/ Links

Talk Here~

PUT YOUR CHATBOX CODES HERE !!
Bring the memories back



Credit

Basecode: Lurve
Template by: Nisrina Khalilah
Other:

Editor & Owner:
YOUR NAME

I love you. Saranghae. Aishiteru. Wo ai ni. Aku cinta padamu. Well, we've heard people saying the word love almost everytime, sometimes in different language. but do they know the meaning of love?


According to wikipedia, Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also said to be a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection —"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". Love may describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.
In English, love refers to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from pleasure ("I loved that meal") to interpersonal attraction ("I love my partner"). "Love" may refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love, to the sexual love of eros, to the emotional closeness of familiallove, to the platonic love that defines friendship, or to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love, or to a concept of love that encompasses all of those feelings. This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, compared to other emotional states.
Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.
Love may be understood as part of the survival instinct, a function to keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species.


Thank you wiki for helping me found out what love means. Well, if someone ever asks you how much you love them, what would your answer be?
If someone asks me that question, I would answer this. "Love cant be measured. It cant be shown physically. It's either the one that I gave my love realise about it." There're no specific answer for that question. I mean, how can someone ever measure his/her love towards someone?

There are many ways for someone to show their love. It depends on the person himself. Some may give flowers, buy the things his gf wants. Some people likes to say 'I Love You'. Different people has their own style, even in loving someone.

Love also means you have to give and take. You'll have to accept your partner's mistakes, and vice versa. It's not fair for you to just give but not taking. It wont balance.


But one thing. Love doesnt mean that you have the permission to stalk them. Ok. It's againts the law. Hahaha. I'm not joking ok.

How bout, the next time that you really love someone, tell them directly, or through facebook/twitter? It's a lot better than stalking them. Wouldn't it be creeoy if someone is stalking you? From my opinion, it's seriously creepy.

So, there you go. I know my blog is kinda bored. If there's any comment bout it, just write it down. I'll do my best to repair my mistakes. Also, sorry for the broken english. I'm not born in a country that's national language is English. Hehehe. Anyhow, enjoy your day, and keep spreading your love..



Older Post | Newer Post