//Sweet Dreams

The Dreamer ♥

Hello~! My name is Dreamy. Well, last night I've dream about my one special person. He make me feels like.. having a very very special feeling. PUT ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HERE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE.



My Stories/ More about me/ Stuff/ Links

Talk Here~

PUT YOUR CHATBOX CODES HERE !!
Bring the memories back



Credit

Basecode: Lurve
Template by: Nisrina Khalilah
Other:

Editor & Owner:
YOUR NAME

evening to the peeps that reads this..thanks for reading it..i really appreciate it..hehehe..

ok..i talked about my favourite band..ONE DIRECTION.. here's a picture of them btw..individually!!






ok..now..i wanna talk bout my female artist crush. but hey, i'm not a lesbian. i think everyone has their eyes on artist that's the same gender right? i'm a straight girl. and note this. i have a MAJOR crush on Niall Horan. deal with it. Sorry peeps, but Horan is mine!




currently.. i got my eyes on this british girl. well, actually i liked her songs. it's damn good. her name is CHER LLOYD. For the 2nd time. i'm NOT lesbian. she's like my idol.


That's Cher. My god. I'm in love with her voice and singing attitude. Yeah I know. It's making y parents irritated when I play her song in the car. But now, when I play 'Oath", my mom sings along. That's quite surprising as she always ask me this, 'Cant she sing normally?' Well mom, I'll say no.

From my opinion, every singer has their own attitude in singing. And her attitude is fascinating. I liked it. The first song that I heard was 'Want U Back'



Oh yeah. That's on song that you just gotta love. Actually, the song is like my life. The same thing. I wanted to get back t my ex once a upon a time. But then, hey. I thought I would just give him a lesson. So, I didnt get back to him. Hahaha. But really. The song is fun. I fell in love with it the first time I listen to it. Thanks to my friend that told me bout her song.

The second song of hers that I heard was Swagger Jagger.


Man. It's full of SWAG! To be frank, I didnt actually like the song the first time I heard it. BUt then, I'm starting to fall for the song after listening to for a few times. The beat of the song, makes me wanna dance with it too.

Next in line, With Ur Love.



Like the lyric itself, 'Cause you got me flying, with your love, shining with your love, riding with your love, i feel like i'm on top of the world with ur love'. It will be a sweet song for couples. Especially for the for the girls that are hard to get. Well, I'm single. But when I listen to the song, it felt like I was in love with my guy too. But seriously, I dont have one!

Finally, her latest single from her album, Oath.


This is the PERFECT song for bff's. I'm not joking. I'm SERIOUS! Well, this is the song for my friends at school and college. Not horsing around ok. Look at the first line of the song. 'Yo, my best friend, best friend till the very end'. See? It's clear! Hahahahaha..

Ok. For the last time, I'm NOT lesbian. She's my idol. Yeah, she has lots of tattoo. But who cares? I dont. And if you do, so be it. She's talented, and cute. She's a year older than me, but she looks younger than I do. My cousin even ask me if her real age was actually 14 or 15. Hahaha. Well, you're lucky to look a lot younger than your age, Cher.

I think I'm done writing bout her. Dont want to fangirling more. People will actually say I'm not straight eventhough I've said I'm straight. Lastly, here's a picture of her. Damn cute!





Older Post | Newer Post