//Sweet Dreams

The Dreamer ♥

Hello~! My name is Dreamy. Well, last night I've dream about my one special person. He make me feels like.. having a very very special feeling. PUT ANYTHING ABOUT YOU HERE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE.



My Stories/ More about me/ Stuff/ Links

Talk Here~

PUT YOUR CHATBOX CODES HERE !!
Bring the memories back



Credit

Basecode: Lurve
Template by: Nisrina Khalilah
Other:

Editor & Owner:
YOUR NAME

CARTOONS!
Heyya. Yeah, I know. It's kinda fast. This is the second blog for today. Well, this is what I do when I'm bored. So if there's any problem, deal with it!

I know, I've been talking bout my fav things. I wanted to post my short stories, but I dont have any right now. If I have a new one, I'll definitely post it immediately. Well, the story might be in Malay. Sorry.

Ok. First question. How long have you lived? Well, I'm 18 currently (I'm born in 1994). Surely you guys must've watched cartoons when you're small right? If you say no, I wont believe it. Seriously.

There're too many cartoons that I've watched since I was 2, so there're many favs. The first cartoon that I remembered most is 'The Looney Toons'. You know, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Lola Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester, and the other characters? Damn I love that show so much. Am currently looking for their cd's .



Fav character from the cartoon? Of course, the master of trolling, BUGS BUNNY!


He's number one in trolling the peeps around him. I just cant stop laughing when he starts to troll them. His famous line, 'Eh, Whats up, doc?' I wish that the cartoon will be play back on tv soon.

The next cartoon, everybody's all time favourite, TOM & JERRY!


Who wouldn't recognize these two? They're damn famous! To be honest with you, I hate Jerry. Because he'd always win eventhough he's the one that started the fight first. Poor Tom. But yeah, it's like the circle of the cartoon. I still love it till now.

Next in line, OGGY & THE COCKROACHES!


When I was in kindergarden, it was played at TV3. But then, it stop airing. I was pissed of since I didnt get to watch it again. But then in 2011 (last year) I noticed that it was airing at Disney Channel. I went super excited to watch it again. I'm being a kid again!

Next! Who wouldnt watch SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS?!


That little yellow critter. Loved him when he's with Patrick, my fav character. They're just so dumb to understand anything, but still they're best friends. Every character has it's own speciality. And I just LOVE IT!

Ok. Enough with the old time fav. Now, lets talk about the new cartoons. Yeah, I know. The new cartoons looks pretty lame. I understood. I know that feel bro. But there are some cartoons that are acceptable.

For example, ADVENTURE TIME!


This is the first time I've seen a cartoon that was rated PG13. But I understood. It wasnt very appropriate for kids to watch it. But I've always watch it with my 11 y/o bro. At least he didnt go banu-nu-nu-nu like in the cartoon. My fav character, lemongrab! Well, he's kinda annoying. But I'm starting to like the character. He looks funny sometimes. Here's a picture of him. 'THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!'


The other cartoon that I'm currently watching is THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL!


At first, I thought the cartoon was L.A.M.E ! But then one day, I accidentally watched the cartoon. It's all because of my cousin. I'm now addicted to the cartoo. Damn, Gumball and Darwin was stupid. But they're both crazy and fun. Fav character from the cartoon? Gumball's one and only little sister, Anais.


I think, that's the only cartoons that I'm watching right now. I jut hope that the next generation would be able to watch cartoons that are high in quality, just like we do. But hey, they'll probably get to see it.



Older Post | Newer Post